Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Removal of the window

2 posters

Go down

Removal of the window Empty Removal of the window

Post by Llew Wed 18 Aug 2021 - 14:52

Bonj!

Having already suffered the Wind Window fate, and before I'd discovered the forum (and the reset procedure)

I've had the window being stuck down, but also did not realise that the windows won't go up when the door is open (Odd design feature there), I'd stripped the door panel and managed to manually get the window up by partial strip of the regulator motor. 

Having damaged said regulator motor, which I can easily replace, how does the window actually come out??

I've undone the bolts that go through the regulator and through the window itself, but it doesn't slide out as I expected.

Is there a trick to getting the glass out?

Any help would be truly appreciated. 

Llew
Llew
Llew
Started the engine

Back to top Go down

Removal of the window Empty Re: Removal of the window

Post by bigjase1972 Fri 20 Aug 2021 - 9:12

Hi Llew,

I’m afraid I can’t advise you on this problem, but if you don’t have any luck on here, have you tried asking the same question on The Renault Wind Owners Club UK over on Facebook?
Let me know if you don’t do Facebook and I will try and ask the question for you. 😊
bigjase1972
bigjase1972
Admin

Back to top Go down