Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Alarm problem

2 posters

Go down

Alarm problem Empty Alarm problem

Post by Barbs Sat 5 Dec 2020 - 9:43

Alarm problem Screen19
Hi Peeps, one of the Wind owners on FB has a problem with his Alarm going off. It's not the battery and RAC have been out and haven't sorted it but this is the code error he is getting anyone any ideas please
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alarm problem Empty hi barbs it moggie

Post by moggie007 Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 22:15

Barbs wrote:Alarm problem Screen19
Hi Peeps, one of the Wind owners on FB has a problem with his Alarm going off. It's not the battery and RAC have been out and haven't sorted it but this is the code error he is getting anyone any ideas please
yes had the same problem.
1 st you have to disconnect the battery
2 nd then try and reset the alarm by reconnecting the battery lead
3 rd try multiple times to reset it if the alarm keeps going off goto no 4
4 while your alarm is in full swing open your boot then remove the battery lead to have peace and quiet and not to piss your naighbours off like i did at 6 am lol
5 now the boot is open look down at the boot catch its covered in a plastic cover thats held in place with 2 hex screws
6 remove the screws and pull away the cover the boot light is wired into it so just put it to 1 side
7 now look inside and you will see a large connector, connected to a box under the boot locking device
8 unplug the large connector this is the alarm
9 the car came in this country without an alarm so everything works the same i.e. central locking ect ect its just a additional module thats put on when they enter the uk so  just unplugging it it still works to its full pertencial just no alarm. i had to do the same to mine to shut the thing up but everythings fine.

hope this helps x

Last edited by moggie007 on Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 22:19; edited 1 time in total

moggie007
Put the sunglasses on

Back to top Go down

Alarm problem Empty Re: Alarm problem

Post by moggie007 Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 22:17

oops sorry barbs its replying the the alarm problem

merry christmas everyone santa

moggie007
Put the sunglasses on

Back to top Go down

Post by moggie007 Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 22:37

moggie007 wrote:oops sorry barbs its replying the the alarm problem

yes you wont find it on any codes because its not intergrated into the electronics as i found out speaking to auto electricians
there is a fuse 6 that says alarm sound/reverse lights/wing mirrors adjust.
but the auto electrician said all it does is charge the battery in the alarm to prevent tampering Crying or Very sad 
after looking on this site where they was talking about the led in the boot sent me on a fact finding mission while losing money not being able to go to work, came to the conclusion just unplug it and look on ebay for another 1
lol
but half of days pay cut and multiple  phone calls/googling
got there
yay lol!

moggie007
Put the sunglasses on

Back to top Go down

Post by moggie007 Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 23:00

moggie007 wrote:

yes you wont find it on any codes because its not intergrated into the electronics as i found out speaking to auto electricians
but the auto electrician said all it does is charge the battery in the alarm to prevent tampering Crying or Very sad 
after looking on this site where they was talking about the led in the boot sent me on a fact finding mission while losing money not being able to go to work, came to the conclusion just unplug it and look on ebay for another 1
lol
got there
yay lol!
oh BTW i did all the checks on the sensors on the doors and the boot n bonnet ALL FINE its the modual thats gone wonky lol

moggie007
Put the sunglasses on

Back to top Go down

Post by moggie007 Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 23:19

moggie007 wrote:
moggie007 wrote:

lol it probobly had to make uk alarm rules i.e. cat
got there
yay lol!
oh BTW i did all the checks on the sensors on the doors and the boot n bonnet ALL FINE its the modual thats gone wonky lol
what makes me laugh is if you have heard the alarm in the wind, does it sound muffled/quiet YES because its in the boot lol
it must have been a executive decision to just put it in the boot cause if the alarm is going off and you have to open the boot WOW your ears.
it must of gone through the executive decision to pass it in any way possible i.e. shove the alarm in the boot its got 1
but when its going off normally you/or i say is that my car LOL santa What a Face

moggie007
Put the sunglasses on

Back to top Go down

Post by moggie007 Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 23:33

moggie007 wrote:
moggie007 wrote:
moggie007 wrote:

lol it probobly had to make uk alarm rules i.e. cat
got there
yay lol!
what makes me laugh is if you have heard the alarm in the wind, does it sound muffled/quiet YES because its in the boot lol
it must have been a executive decision to just put it in the boot cause if the alarm is going off and you have to open the boot WOW your ears.
it must of gone through the executive decision to pass it in any way possible i.e. shove the alarm in the boot its got 1
but when its going off normally you/or i say is that my car LOL santa What a Face
wow this beer is getting to me now better shut up lol
any how hope this helps someone and they can decipher what the hell im going on about

merry christmas every one santa rendeer

moggie007
Put the sunglasses on

'Old'SeaDog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbs Thu 24 Dec 2020 - 16:10

Merry Christmas @Moggie007 maybe when this all over we can have a nice little drive round the Lakes lol
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moggie007 Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 19:10

lol for some reason i think the wife will gracefully decline
she shi££ed her self
me loved it even though on a windy/wet day going through the mountains where the next corner could be the last in your life
sign me up
happy new year every body jocolor

moggie007
Put the sunglasses on

Barbs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down