Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Wind blowing noise from passenger side. Help!

2 posters

Go down

Wind blowing noise from passenger side. Help! Empty Wind blowing noise from passenger side. Help!

Post by Alex1197 Tue 8 May 2018 - 10:55

Help when i go above 45 i am getting really bad wind noise. Could it be the seal or roof? Any help would be great.

Alex1197
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

Wind blowing noise from passenger side. Help! Empty Re: Wind blowing noise from passenger side. Help!

Post by D Tue 8 May 2018 - 13:22

is this a new noise or just noticed after the hot weather?

I know stating the obvious but just to discount them, have you checked passenger window is fully closed to the top. Especially if had a recent passenger who may have not closed it. 
Is the roof handle turned all way to lock position. Call it a bit of OCD but often double check after being out in sun with top down

D
Cruising down the highway

Back to top Go down

Wind blowing noise from passenger side. Help! Empty Re: Wind blowing noise from passenger side. Help!

Post by Alex1197 Tue 8 May 2018 - 13:38

Just come this morning and both are fully locked sadly.

Alex1197
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex1197 Tue 8 May 2018 - 14:04

So weird. Really annoying as well. I have lubricated the seals and that has not fixed it.

Alex1197
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex1197 Tue 8 May 2018 - 23:38

Really weird but i went out tonight and the noise is gone. Maybe when i lubricated the seals it needed a few hours to set.

Alex1197
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down