Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Bit of money needed.

2 posters

Go down

Bit of money needed. Empty Bit of money needed.

Post by knebby Mon 24 Dec 2018 - 11:21

December usually means a bit spent on the Winds for me with both needing insurance and one needing tax and mot too.

This year has been a bit heavier than normal with the red Wind needing a new battery and a front left spring and the black one needing a front left track rod end (again!) and a new heater control unit (like the red one needed at a similar mileage). Oh well, I still love them both and it’s still cheap motoring in a unique car with nothing else like it on the market.

Hopefully they’re both fettled now for winter and ready for a spring and summer of topless motoring.

knebby
knebby
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down

Bit of money needed. Empty Re: Bit of money needed.

Post by Barbs Mon 24 Dec 2018 - 15:28

Haven't used my Wind as much as I would of liked this year but from July I will be on 3 days so hopefully more topless motoring.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down