Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

top of steering wheel is peeling off

2 posters

Go down

top of steering wheel is peeling off Empty top of steering wheel is peeling off

Post by Etienne Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 11:30

Hello, I have a 2010 Wind and the top of my steering wheel , where the"leather" is not perforated , is peeling off. The top layer of the "leather " comes off. I already wrapped it wit "fabric" insulation tape, but in the summer it gets sticky because of the glue that melts. Anyone a solution...?
Thanks. Etienne from flanders, Belgium Very Happy

Etienne
Started the engine

Back to top Go down

top of steering wheel is peeling off Empty Re: top of steering wheel is peeling off

Post by Barbs Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 16:09

luckily I haven't suffered from that but the only thing I can think of is maybe the stuff used on Tennis racket handles.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

top of steering wheel is peeling off Empty Re: top of steering wheel is peeling off

Post by Etienne Fri 24 Apr 2020 - 16:55

First: thanks for the reply Wink ...I have already thought of that, but they are sized for a rocket.
So that several pieces must be used...if they would sell them by the running meter.... Sad

Etienne
Started the engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down