Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Wind Collection No 176 for potential sale

3 posters

Go down

Wind Collection No 176 for potential sale  Empty Wind Collection No 176 for potential sale

Post by Scott4567 Tue 24 May 2022 - 19:17

Ive just completed a 850 mile round trip to North Wales from Scotland and the wee Wind was a blast.
I have come to realise that thats probably me for the year, as I just dont use the car enough to justify keeping her, but I would love her to go to someone who appreciates the car and will enjoy her as much as I have.
All services are up to date and timing belt and water pump were done last summer - She has probs only done a couple of thousand miles since. She has just turned 60k
The car is spot on in ever aspect - the only modification was Direnza performance lowering springs (30mm) which improves the stance of the car.
If any of you are interested , or know of anyone who would appreciate and cherish the car as I have done - maybe you could drop me a message.

I have a heavy heart posting this - so it would only be sold if I was satisfied she would be looked after the way I have done .

I cant work out how to post decent pictures - any tips ?

Thanks guys 
Scott

Scott4567
Set the stereo

Back to top Go down

Wind Collection No 176 for potential sale  Empty Re: Wind Collection No 176 for potential sale

Post by bigjase1972 Tue 24 May 2022 - 22:27

Hi Scott,
Sorry to hear you are parting with your Wind.
Have you advertised it on the Facebook club page with pictures?
There’s always members asking if there’s any decent Winds for sale and what with yours being the Collection model, I can see there being someone interested in it mate. 😊👍🏻
bigjase1972
bigjase1972
Admin

'Old'SeaDog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Wind Collection No 176 for potential sale  Empty Re: Wind Collection No 176 for potential sale

Post by Scott4567 Tue 24 May 2022 - 23:05

Cheers mate
I don’t really use social media and don’t have Facebook .
I’m totally torn by the thought of selling the car - maybe I should sit on it for a bit before I decide eh
Cheers pal

Scott4567
Set the stereo

Barbs, bigjase1972 and 'Old'SeaDog like this post

Back to top Go down

Wind Collection No 176 for potential sale  Empty Discussion break on the M62

Post by Scott4567 Tue 24 May 2022 - 23:26

Wee bit of a leg stretch on recent road trip

Scott4567
Set the stereo

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjase1972 Wed 25 May 2022 - 5:13

I must admit I wouldn’t take selling my Collection no. 155 lightly either mate and I think you will maybe regret it.
They are lovely little rare cars and a future classic in my eyes pal!😊👍🏻
bigjase1972
bigjase1972
Admin

Barbs, 'Old'SeaDog and Scott4567 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac Mon 13 Jun 2022 - 17:47

I'd hang onto it if you can. I have 029...(the dealer looked ill  when he saw me looking at the plate as he had no idea it was there .....but by then he had priced it 😂 )

Can't imagine selling mine, other than to get another

Mac
Set the stereo

Barbs, bigjase1972 and 'Old'SeaDog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down