Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Forum Colours

+2
skippy
knebby
6 posters

Go down

Forum Colours Empty Forum Colours

Post by knebby Fri 27 Mar 2015 - 6:51

Is it coincidental that the colours are the popular Wind colours if Black, Blue and, er, Purple. Talking of which, where is Princess Blondie?
knebby
knebby
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down

Forum Colours Empty Re: Forum Colours

Post by skippy Fri 27 Mar 2015 - 7:46

Well I thought the wheel and car colours were a nice touch, and the purple writing was a fluke as it shows up better on this background on mobile
skippy
skippy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Araf Fri 27 Mar 2015 - 10:46

Within a few days, the forum went through all the colours of the rainbow. Blue was first, and worked well, but that then meant the forum had too much blue on it. Red was rejected (you'll be sad to hear) as it wasn't readily readable. Purple was a compromise for both the red and blue camps. Smile

As for Blondie, I think she knows we're here, but hasn't popped in yet. No

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mkstevo Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 20:39

Araf wrote:Within a few days, the forum went through all the colours of the rainbow.  Blue was first, and worked well, but that then meant the forum had too much blue on it.  Red was rejected (you'll be sad to hear) as it wasn't readily readable.  Purple was a compromise for both the red and blue camps. Smile

As for Blondie, I think she knows we're here, but hasn't popped in yet. No
 If you pass by the 'old' site, I wonder if Blondie is likely to pop by. The welcome banner has been changed to something to the effect of 'The ORIGINAL forum...'.

I'm really sorry to see things go this way, one thing I always felt was that the 'other' forum was a friendly and fun place to visit. Even though we no longer have Ruby Red, and have gone over to the dark (brown) side I often wandered in to the forum for a chat, or just to see what was going on. 

Then Sheila got 'banned'. 
I said nothing, and Sheila would log-in with my user account. 
Then I got banned. 
A polite request by email enquiring why was ignored.
I can't think that is a very adult way to treat someone who did a good deal of the hard work in initiating the forum and I felt rather miffed to be frank. 

Still. If you give someone else the reins, they steer the way they choose.

Mkstevo
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 20:56

She is more than welcome to join, I've sent her a link to this site, so balls in her court.
I've only set this site up because there have been people that have wanted to join the old site and not been able to, and when messaged about it, was told it wasn't blocked, then I started getting messages about members being blocked including myself.
This site was made originally as a temp thing till the old site was fixed, but as members have been getting blocked, I've decided to keep this site running for the good of the wind owners and fans and have a fun and friendly community with us in the UK and others all around Europe and the rest of the globe.
I will admit this site needs a few tweaks and I am working on it, but the site will always be open to the public even when the tweaks are happening.
I hope this is all ok with everyone as I like to make this site work for everyone involved with this site including new members
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://renaultwind.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbs Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 22:21

Without MK Stevo we would not of come together so I would like to say Thank you and lets hope we can go out and find the people (stickers, Facebook and Twitter) that are looking for advice and help like we did when we bought our WINDS.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down