I need a Collection side badge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need a Collection side badge

Post by bimble on Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 13:56

Hi

The side badges on my new Collection are a bit manky.

Does anyone know where I could get some replacements ?
avatar
bimble

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by Night Fury on Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 10:58

I am not sure you can buy side badges, not even for ready money. I looked around for alternatives to the Wind badge last year, and there is nothing like them available. If anyone knows about replacements, it would be great to hear from them.
avatar
Night Fury

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-09-17
Location : West London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by knebby on Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 11:33

Have you tried the official Renault parts dept? They might have them, at a price.....
avatar
knebby

Posts : 354
Join date : 2015-03-24
Location : The Lake District

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by Night Fury on Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 11:44

There is no such thing as the official Renault parts department. You would have to approach the Renault dealer in your local area, but in my experience, the dealer networks can't/aren't interested in ordering parts, at least not in the UK.
avatar
Night Fury

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-09-17
Location : West London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by Araf on Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 12:27

Night Fury wrote:There is no such thing as the official Renault parts department. You would have to approach the Renault dealer in your local area, but in my experience, the dealer networks can't/aren't interested in ordering parts, at least not in the UK.

Eh?  I guess it would mean they don't have much to do - but seems a bit short sighted, if they want to stay in paid employment.

There's a guy on Twingo133.net that works in a Renault parts dept, and he was always happy to order bits.  I guess some are enthusiasts, and others are lazy fekkers. Smile

_________________
On the edge, or in the hedge.
avatar
Araf
Admin

Posts : 732
Join date : 2015-03-14
Age : 101
Location : 22 miles from Calais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by Night Fury on Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 12:56

Araf wrote:
Night Fury wrote:There is no such thing as the official Renault parts department. You would have to approach the Renault dealer in your local area, but in my experience, the dealer networks can't/aren't interested in ordering parts, at least not in the UK.

Eh?  I guess it would mean they don't have much to do - but seems a bit short sighted, if they want to stay in paid employment.

There's a guy on Twingo133.net that works in a Renault parts dept, and he was always happy to order bits.  I guess some are enthusiasts, and others are lazy fekkers. Smile

If that is the case, then in theory you could place an order through Renault UK, and the order would reach him. Try making a part enquiry through https://www.renault.co.uk/contact/part-enquiry.html
avatar
Night Fury

Posts : 48
Join date : 2015-09-17
Location : West London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by Araf on Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 22:13

Night Fury wrote:
Araf wrote:
Night Fury wrote:There is no such thing as the official Renault parts department. You would have to approach the Renault dealer in your local area, but in my experience, the dealer networks can't/aren't interested in ordering parts, at least not in the UK.

Eh?  I guess it would mean they don't have much to do - but seems a bit short sighted, if they want to stay in paid employment.

There's a guy on Twingo133.net that works in a Renault parts dept, and he was always happy to order bits.  I guess some are enthusiasts, and others are lazy fekkers. Smile

If that is the case, then in theory you could place an order through Renault UK, and the order would reach him. Try making a part enquiry through https://www.renault.co.uk/contact/part-enquiry.html
A Renault parts dept. not the Renault parts dept. Laughing

_________________
On the edge, or in the hedge.
avatar
Araf
Admin

Posts : 732
Join date : 2015-03-14
Age : 101
Location : 22 miles from Calais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by bimble on Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 22:17

Thanks . I'll try this
avatar
bimble

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by colin565 on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 16:00

How about Ebay or a car scrapyard. There must be some Winds written off by now.
avatar
colin565

Posts : 325
Join date : 2015-08-10
Location : Near Loch Lomond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by Barbs on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 17:43

Loads have been written off but not much metal in them. Lol.



avatar
Barbs

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2015-03-14
Age : 56
Location : Doncaster, South Yorkshire

View user profile http://renaultw.in/d/?page_id=4981

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by bimble on Mon 14 Mar 2016 - 21:53

I've been in touch with a couple of car breakers. One had had a Wind but had got rid of it two days before i called
avatar
bimble

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Collection side badge

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum