Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Misted up lights and Forum v FB debate

+9
pittstop
Mistydogblue
bigjase1972
Therollsroyceman
colin565
Barbs
LukeC
knebby
Araf
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Misted up lights and Forum v FB debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Misted up lights and Forum v FB debate

Post by pittstop Tue 21 Jul 2020 - 11:45

Well said: Old Sea Dog you have pretty much said it all. 

Barb's effort & passion for the Wind & its Forum shines through.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who felt there were too many "adverts" for Facebook in most new threads.

The ad campaign was well run: targeting it's audience & keeping FB in people's minds at all opportunities.

Although I have to admire the efficiency of the FB campaign; as traditionalist; (some might say old Luddite!) I will be remaining loyal to the Forum appreciating all the effort that has gone into keeping it healthy over the years & hoping it will continue for many more years.
pittstop
pittstop
The Wind in your hair

Barbs and 'Old'SeaDog like this post

Back to top Go down

Misted up lights and Forum v FB debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Misted up lights and Forum v FB debate

Post by Timtnx Tue 21 Jul 2020 - 12:19

I think the two sites can sit side by side and support each other. I know it's a bit of a faff but I always try to make sure I put important comments on both sites, copy and paste is a wonderful thing!! That also means that any mistakes I make with my car I can get maximum coverage of other owners to warn them. The forum has a massive amount of information on it but it's not so easy to get photos on as it is on Facebook, but it can be done.
Timtnx
Timtnx
Put the sunglasses on

Barbs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2