Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

My Renault Wind story

3 posters

Go down

My Renault Wind story Empty My Renault Wind story

Post by sguyj51 Sun 4 Feb 2024 - 14:51

My wife and I were on a weekend break September 2023 when we spotted a white Renault Wind parked up at the village of Lacock. I thought I knew most cars on the road but neither of us had seen or heard of a Renault Wind before. 

That evening I researched the background of the Renault Wind, discovered the reason for my never seeing one before. They are fairly rare! I then searched Autotrader and found one for sale at a dealer close to our route home. 

The following day, we dropped by the dealer, test drove the car and haggled over the price. Result: we purchased the car! This is a car far use on sunny dry days only. 

Will try to upload a few pics
sguyj51
sguyj51
Started the engine

Barbs and bigjase1972 like this post

Back to top Go down

My Renault Wind story Empty Re: My Renault Wind story

Post by Barbs Thu 8 Feb 2024 - 8:59

Welcome to the club. 

Had my Wind since 2011 and love him. He is a Blue 1.2 GT LINE with heated full leather seats,  after market parking sensors and his name is Blue Boy.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

bigjase1972 and sguyj51 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjase1972 Thu 8 Feb 2024 - 16:46

Similar thing for me. We were away and coming back from a walk in the back streets of the village we were staying in and saw one parked outside a house.
I already had a Renault Twingo and a MK1 MX5, so decided to sell them both and buy my Wind 1.6 Collection. That was back in August 2019. I joined this forum and got chatting with Barbara and we got our heads together to start The Renault Wind Owners Club UK Facebook page which now has over 1500 members.
They are great rare cars and definitely a future classic. 😊👍🏻
bigjase1972
bigjase1972
Admin

Barbs and sguyj51 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down