Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Wind values

3 posters

Go down

Wind values Empty Wind values

Post by Beige Squirrel Fri 29 Mar 2019 - 18:12

I was just wondering if anyone’s noticed what’s happened to Wind values over the past couple of years. Have they continued to drop like any other 8/9 year old car or have they stabilised? We bought ours last June and advertised prices now seem around the same or slightly higher (I appreciate advertised prices don’t always match actual selling prices).

Beige Squirrel
Started the engine

Back to top Go down

Wind values Empty Re: Wind values

Post by Barbs Fri 29 Mar 2019 - 20:52

The Wind will increase in price but it won't matter I am keeping mine.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by knebby Mon 8 Apr 2019 - 8:25

New prices in 2011 were around £17-£18,000. I seem to remember the list price dropping to around £15,000 when the recession was biting and they weren’t selling them when Renault pulled the plug they axed the list price to about £12,500 to get them off the showroom forecourt. That set the upper limit for second hand values which quickly dropped to rhere current levels around £3,500 - £5,000 where they seem to have stayed for a year or two.

I think they still look great and are a unique quirky car that will always have a demand. Over time they’ll probably go up a bit but I don’t think they will ever be a viable pension policy!
knebby
knebby
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down