Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Blue Wind, Winnats Pass, Peak District

2 posters

Go down

Blue Wind, Winnats Pass, Peak District Empty Blue Wind, Winnats Pass, Peak District

Post by Bandit197 Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 18:06

I passed a Blue Wind as I got to the bottom of Winnats Pass today, it was heading up the Pass at 3:30pm. It could be the drivers regular journey, as I wouldn't usually go down the pass until later. I got the reg, but I'm not sure on the etiquette of posting it here. I was in stealth mode (i.e. not in my Wind).
Bandit197
Bandit197
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

Blue Wind, Winnats Pass, Peak District Empty Re: Blue Wind, Winnats Pass, Peak District

Post by Barbs Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 20:08

Bandit197 wrote:I passed a Blue Wind as I got to the bottom of Winnats Pass today, it was heading up the Pass at 3:30pm. It could be the drivers regular journey, as I wouldn't usually go down the pass until later. I got the reg, but I'm not sure on the etiquette of posting it here. I was in stealth mode (i.e. not in my Wind).
Just don't post the full reg year and first 2 letters or just the last 3 letters. Lovely road but wasn't me.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down