Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

How do i remove the rear window plastic trim?

4 posters

Go down

How do i remove the rear window plastic trim?  Empty How do i remove the rear window plastic trim?

Post by Alex1197 Sat 22 Dec 2018 - 22:46

I am getting loads of rattles from the black square trim inside the car. Does it just pull off?

Thanks

Alex1197
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

How do i remove the rear window plastic trim?  Empty Re: How do i remove the rear window plastic trim?

Post by Barbs Sun 23 Dec 2018 - 8:44

Are you certain the noise is coming from that. The roof on the Wind is prone to making a rattle noise but a bit of grease in the catches above the windscreen normally sorts it.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

How do i remove the rear window plastic trim?  Empty Re: How do i remove the rear window plastic trim?

Post by Mistydogblue Sun 23 Dec 2018 - 9:51

Alex, yes it will pull off. It is held on with about 6 metal retaining clips.

Mistydogblue
Put the sunglasses on

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex1197 Sun 23 Dec 2018 - 12:33

Thanks both. It is def inside the car. I will put and vibration stuff behind it.

Alex1197
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

Post by knebby Mon 24 Dec 2018 - 11:13

Both my Winds have a bit of a rattle from that back window trim, usually in cold weather and in both it disappears once the interior has warmed up.
knebby
knebby
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex1197 Mon 24 Dec 2018 - 11:19

I have just done my fix. I will let you know if it works. I did something similar on my laguna and the rattle went.

Alex1197
Took the roof down

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down