Gordini driving gloves

Go down

Gordini driving gloves

Post by Bunyip on Sat 10 Feb 2018 - 4:50

Well I bought the Gordini - didn’t realise the gear stick is solid metal - in this winter weather the gear stick is cold as ice and I’m guessing that in the summer the stick is hot enough to burn your hand on.
So considered asking my daughter to crotchet me a cover for it, then had a lightbulb moment and thought ‘ oh no I won’t I’ll buy myself a pair of driving gloves’.
So off I trotts to good old Halfords to buy a pair - only to discover that the cheapest ones they sell are £20 odd and up.
Well I’m not paying that so looks on the bay, low and behold there they are for the princely sum of £6.23 inc p&p.
So orders myself a pair - they arrived yesterday - .... I’m made up to discover that on the front is a little hexigon shaped, stiched on patch and what does it say?

I swear to God ‘ Winds Gloves’ - I kid you not - if I knew how to put a picci up on here I would to prove it.
Well you could have bowled me over - I’m so happy I’m going to order another pair - lol Smile lol! wind
Bunyip
Cruising down the highway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gordini driving gloves

Post by Barbs on Sat 10 Feb 2018 - 9:18

We need a link to those please

Admin

View user profile http://renaultw.in/d/?page_id=4981

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunyip on Sat 10 Feb 2018 - 10:04

Ebay item number is  122903690633.
Description is - Touch screen Thermal Driving gloves waterproof Bike Motorcycle Cycling Riding UK £6.23 inc p&p.
Hope that’ll do.
Second pair ordered in blue Wink

Last edited by ElNumbre on Sat 17 Feb 2018 - 22:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a direct link)
Bunyip
Cruising down the highway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum