Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Radio Advert

2 posters

Go down

Radio Advert Empty Radio Advert

Post by ElNumbre Tue 7 Mar 2017 - 17:23

I heard a radio advert on Classic FM just, which went along the lines of

"We're a car supermarket and we have lots of BMWs and Audis, Did you know the opposite sex finds the owners of these cars 150% more attractive, so buy one".

Now...   I'm pretty sure its a bit tongue in cheek as its voiced by Matt Berry,  but I wonder is it just me...
Theres nothing specifically wrong with BMWs, Audis, or Mercs.  But aren't they just very very bland, especially when picked in black, grey or dark blue. If someone says they drive a 5 series or an A4/A6 I immediately assume they're a dullard with no imagination, especially if they're in their 30s or 40s.   The modern BMW man is the Mondeo Man of the 21st Century. The only exception is if they've got something interesting like a 5.0 V12 engine, but then you have to tell people about your big engine, and then people think you're probably a bit of a knob.  Rather that than a dullard though.
To stereotype just a little, I understand that women might want their husband to be reliable, able to transport her offspring around and provide for their futures,  but I wonder, does her lover drive something a little more spicy and exciting?  lol!

Give me something else, any day.
ElNumbre
ElNumbre
Admin

https://renaultw.in/d/

Back to top Go down

Radio Advert Empty Re: Radio Advert

Post by Barbs Tue 7 Mar 2017 - 17:48

A Renault Wind. .....
Barbs
Barbs
Admin