Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Achilles' Heel

4 posters

Go down

Achilles'  Heel Empty Achilles' Heel

Post by knebby Thu 12 May 2016 - 16:46

Done about 12,000 miles in W2NNDY since January, up to 27,000 now and getting the usual knocking noises from the front end. Whacked her in for a full service today and for a good look at the front and yes, ball joints needed. W111NNDY had the same thing at about the same number of miles, as have just about everyone on the forum, but at least I know they should be good for another 100,000 all being well.

Also new pads and discs needed at the front so I'm finding a bank to rob before the parts come in next week.
knebby
knebby
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down

Achilles'  Heel Empty Re: Achilles' Heel

Post by Barbs Thu 12 May 2016 - 17:54

Oh bless maybe red one got jealous and she beat the new one up. Lol
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElNumbre Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 16:02

Do they do uprated bushes for the Wind?  I tend to go through suspension components like they're going out of fashion (I think its the Dukes of Hazzard style of using speed bumps), so on both my Megane and Mondeo I used polyurathane bushes rather than the rubber ones usually fitted, which did last a lot longer.

Admin

https://renaultw.in/d/

Back to top Go down

Post by Araf Sat 16 Jul 2016 - 21:17

ElNumbre wrote:Do they do uprated bushes for the Wind?  I tend to go through suspension components like they're going out of fashion (I think its the Dukes of Hazzard style of using speed bumps), so on both my Megane and Mondeo I used polyurathane bushes rather than the rubber ones usually fitted, which did last a lot longer.

If you can get uprated ones for the Twingo 133, then you can for the Wind, as they use the same components.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElNumbre Sat 16 Jul 2016 - 22:55

Looks like Powerflex do them, but compatibility will need to be confirmed as it looks like there are a couple of different versions. https://www.powerflex.co.uk/road-series/products/Twingo+II+%282007+-+2014%29-3113/1.html

Admin

https://renaultw.in/d/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum