What weight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What weight

Post by Barbs on Sat 27 Feb 2016 - 17:58

How much weight wise do you think it is safe to carry in the boot of the Wind
avatar
Barbs
Admin

Posts : 1920
Join date : 2015-03-14
Age : 56
Location : Doncaster, South Yorkshire

View user profile http://renaultw.in/d/?page_id=4981

Back to top Go down

Re: What weight

Post by LukeC on Sat 27 Feb 2016 - 20:37

I'd say about 150 kg or so; wonder what others would say?

LukeC

Posts : 281
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 24
Location : Garage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What weight

Post by Araf on Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 22:43

Here's about all I can find.

http://carmodelspec.com/renault/renault-wind-specs-and-photos-1-generation-roadster-1-6-mt/

210kgs means it's very little, once you have taken a tank of juice and two people into account.

We've had about 50kgs in the boot before.

_________________
On the edge, or in the hedge.
avatar
Araf
Admin

Posts : 732
Join date : 2015-03-14
Age : 101
Location : 22 miles from Calais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What weight

Post by Barbs on Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 23:00

We were buying a marble fireplace on Pre loved and thought it might be too heavy. Nice Couple that we bought it from delivered it in their car. So in the end not an issue. But thanks Araf. Future reference shoes, handbags....

_________________
http://renaultw.in/d/
avatar
Barbs
Admin

Posts : 1920
Join date : 2015-03-14
Age : 56
Location : Doncaster, South Yorkshire

View user profile http://renaultw.in/d/?page_id=4981

Back to top Go down

Re: What weight

Post by Araf on Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 23:14

Barbs wrote:We were buying a marble fireplace on Pre loved and thought it might be too heavy. Nice Couple that we bought it from delivered it in their car. So in the end not an issue. But thanks Araf. Future reference shoes, handbags....

....vino from the French trip. Smile

_________________
On the edge, or in the hedge.
avatar
Araf
Admin

Posts : 732
Join date : 2015-03-14
Age : 101
Location : 22 miles from Calais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What weight

Post by Barbs on Tue 1 Mar 2016 - 7:05

Araf wrote:
Barbs wrote:We were buying a marble fireplace on Pre loved and thought it might be too heavy. Nice Couple that we bought it from delivered it in their car. So in the end not an issue. But thanks Araf. Future reference shoes, handbags....

....vino from the French trip. Smile


Not long now
avatar
Barbs
Admin

Posts : 1920
Join date : 2015-03-14
Age : 56
Location : Doncaster, South Yorkshire

View user profile http://renaultw.in/d/?page_id=4981

Back to top Go down

Re: What weight

Post by colin565 on Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 19:58

Think suspension is too frail in these cars to risk overloading the boot.

I have only had holiday luggage in it, and that's all.

For heavy stuff from B&Q, etc,  I just get it delivered, as our other car is a Smart car and it can carry even less than the Wind.

This is what happens when we buy very enjoyable. but rather impractical cars   lol!
avatar
colin565

Posts : 325
Join date : 2015-08-10
Location : Near Loch Lomond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What weight

Post by Araf on Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 22:15

Rubbish.  Roof down, and the sky's the limit. Very Happy

_________________
On the edge, or in the hedge.
avatar
Araf
Admin

Posts : 732
Join date : 2015-03-14
Age : 101
Location : 22 miles from Calais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What weight

Post by colin565 on Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 15:56

Araf wrote:Rubbish.  Roof down, and the sky's the limit. Very Happy

What are you carrying...a giraffe?   lol!
avatar
colin565

Posts : 325
Join date : 2015-08-10
Location : Near Loch Lomond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What weight

Post by Araf on Sat 5 Mar 2016 - 20:32

colin565 wrote:
Araf wrote:Rubbish.  Roof down, and the sky's the limit. Very Happy

What are you carrying...a giraffe?   lol!

Christmas trees are fine - but not at this time of year. Smile

_________________
On the edge, or in the hedge.
avatar
Araf
Admin

Posts : 732
Join date : 2015-03-14
Age : 101
Location : 22 miles from Calais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What weight

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum