Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.
Renault Wind Owners
Welcome to the Forum

For the best experience and to see exclusive content, we encourage you to register and login, either using our native login, or the TopicIt system.

If however you do not wish to register, then please close this window.

Brief Intro

4 posters

Go down

Brief Intro Empty Brief Intro

Post by PMH Sat 5 Oct 2019 - 18:26

Hello everyone, Paul here. Proud new owner of black GT in Worcestershire. Had to take Son to football in Abingdon so had the 'chore' of driving through the Cotswolds, the handling of the Wind is so good it's outrageous, but you know more about the car than I do. I'm delighted to have a Wind and very happy to be allowed to join this club. Hope you're all having a great weekend.

PMH
Started the engine

Back to top Go down

Brief Intro Empty Re: Brief Intro

Post by Barbs Sat 5 Oct 2019 - 19:39

Hello and welcome  and congratulations on buying a fabulous car. I have had mine since 2011 and am still madly in love with it. Blue Boy is my play car and I have had 2 glorious days of driving. Doncaster to Harrogate yesterday and Doncaster to Cleethorpes  today, not seen a single Wind. I was warned,  there was  Grey Wind heading my way into Cleethorpes  but missed it. SheStevo and MKStevo  lovely meet... Might of got rid of your Wind but at least you picked the right colour for the Spyder.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigjase1972 Sat 5 Oct 2019 - 23:05

Hi Paul! Welcome to the forum! Nice to hear we have a new Wind owner.
Have you joined The Renault Wind Owners Club UK over on Facebook yet?
We are always looking for new members!😉👍🏻
bigjase1972
bigjase1972
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PMH Sun 6 Oct 2019 - 15:03

bigjase1972 wrote:Hi Paul! Welcome to the forum! Nice to hear we have a new Wind owner.
Have you joined The Renault Wind Owners Club UK over on Facebook yet?
We are always looking for new members!😉👍🏻
Thank you for the welcome and the FB heads up...it's now pending Basketball

PMH
Started the engine

Back to top Go down

Post by PMH Sun 6 Oct 2019 - 15:10

Barbs wrote:Hello and welcome  and congratulations on buying a fabulous car. I have had mine since 2011 and am still madly in love with it. Blue Boy is my play car and I have had 2 glorious days of driving. Doncaster to Harrogate yesterday and Doncaster to Cleethorpes  today, not seen a single Wind. I was warned,  there was  Grey Wind heading my way into Cleethorpes  but missed it. SheStevo and MKStevo  lovely meet... Might of got rid of your Wind but at least you picked the right colour for the Spyder.
Thanks for the welcome Barbs. Hope you had a third glorious day! Had an amazing drive up to Malvern Hills top down, sunshine etc. Just beginning to realise the Wind is an even more incredible level of incredible. Will keep on looking on for fellow travellers.

PMH
Started the engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbs Sun 6 Oct 2019 - 15:40

PMH wrote:
Barbs wrote:Hello and welcome  and congratulations on buying a fabulous car. I have had mine since 2011 and am still madly in love with it. Blue Boy is my play car and I have had 2 glorious days of driving. Doncaster to Harrogate yesterday and Doncaster to Cleethorpes  today, not seen a single Wind. I was warned,  there was  Grey Wind heading my way into Cleethorpes  but missed it. SheStevo and MKStevo  lovely meet... Might of got rid of your Wind but at least you picked the right colour for the Spyder.
Thanks for the welcome Barbs. Hope you had a third glorious day! Had an amazing drive up to Malvern Hills top down, sunshine etc. Just beginning to realise the Wind is an even more incredible level of incredible. Will keep on looking on for fellow travellers.
weather not great today but hopefully tomorrow might improve. i am loving not working Monday or Friday.
Barbs
Barbs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pittstop Sun 6 Oct 2019 - 16:11

Welcome aboard.

ENJOY!!
pittstop
pittstop
The Wind in your hair

Back to top Go down